St. Louis County Court
ENTRY OF APPREARANCE/RECOMMENDATION REQUEST/DISCOVERY REQUEST
- . Please mail your entry of appearance, request for recommendation and request for discovery (if applicable) to the Town of Norwood Court, Robert E. Jones, Town Prosecutor, 130 S. Bemiston Ave., Suite 200. Clayton, MO. 63105-1913. ** Please include a self address stamp envelope for the return of your recommendation and/or discovery**
- a separate copy of the entry of appearance MUST be sent to the court.
ADDTIONAL ATTORNEY INFORMATION
Request for Discovery must be sent in writing to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office addressed as follows:
Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
Town of Norwood Court
130 S. Bemiston Ave.
Clayton, Mo. 63105-1913
TICKETS INVOLVING AN ACCIDENT
Tickets resulting from an accident will require a letter from the defendant’s automobile insurance carrier verifying valid liability insurance at the date and time of the accident. The letter must acknowledge payment of property damage. **PLEASE NOTE that a copy of an insurance card, declarations page or bill is NOT sufficient**
- Tickets issued which may require compliance include insurance proof(for date of the original violation), no or expired operator’s license, driving while suspended/revoked or various equipment violations.
- Before a recommendation will be made on compliance charges, proof of proper compliance must be submitted. For insurance proof, the date of the violation must be covered for the vehicles noted on the violation.
- If the defendant cannot or will not comply, please submit an explanation in letter form.
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY’S OFFICE PLEASE CALL THE PROSECUTORS ASSISTANT, DODI CAMMARTA AT 314-725-8788. MESSAGES WILL BE RETURNED. FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING COURT PROCEDURES PLEASE CALL THE MUNICIPAL COURT AT (314) 615-8760 ext.2.